In-Depth Hip Hop Conversation: Kevin Brown & DJ IRan
I suspect that this is how the conversation would go if many of the followers of this blog were to get together and conversate.
- Puffy golden era (Biggie, Victory, Mase, Mary J., etc) was basically a polished blend tape inspired by Puffy's enjoyment of Kid Capri tapes.
- Common's transition from LWFC to Electric Circus. Bad steez change or Genius album?
- Confessing to sleeping on the Rawkus era.
- Radio ignoring Rawkus hits
- The demise of Rawkus
- Teddy Riley being hip hop